Thanks to Lydia LeRoy-Williams for giving me The Versatile Blogger Award!
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
- Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Here are seven of the most random things about myself I could come up with:
1. I have a love-hate relationship with the squirrels in my garden.
2. I painted a tree on my office wall.
3. My first writing mentor: Lee Wardlaw Jaffurs (Lee Wardlaw back then). I will always be grateful to Lee for her encouragement and advice.
4. I don't mind spiders but despise centipedes.
5. I dislike clothes shopping.
6. I attend virtual writing sessions on Second Life (I'm "Inkygirl Omizu" on SL).
7. I have Ray Bradbury's autograph.
Next, here is my list of the fifteen outstanding blogs YOU should visit:
5. Megan Crewe
7. Jo Swartz
10. Marina Cohen
11. Patricia Storms
13. Okay I cheated because #12 actually has
14. five authors contributing to it
15. which is one over my limit. :-)